While you can sign up to coaching at any time, I would recommend you complete the Make Peace With Money online programme first, as this will give you an introduction to the tools and practices I use, it will also start you on your journey to getting clear on how you want your life to be.
The process of healing your relationship with money is not a quick fix, therefore I have designed my coaching programme to be more sustainable and affordable for the long term.
The aim of my coaching is to help give you a clear structure to follow over a longer period of time so that there is no pressure, you can work at your own pace (it takes into account the fact that you probably have a lot going on in your life). It also makes you accountable for finding your own way and in making your own decisions so that the chance of success is greater.
I’m not here to give you all the answers or to tell you what to do, that’s your job; my role is to help, encourage, and support you through the journey in a non-judgmental way.
There are two options for coaching, which are quarterly or weekly coaching.
- Sign-up for a 3 month period.
- 1-2-1 welcome session to start you on your journey (45 mins).
- Setting the Agreement & Boundaries.
- Monthly 1-2-1 sessions (45 mins).
- E-mail support from me.
- Additional 1-2-1 sessions available (£40 for 45-minutes).
- Access to the Make Peace With Money Private Facebook Group (A tribe of positive, like-minded people for collaboration, accountability, intentioning and support).
- The Money Goal Setting Workbook (a step-by-step guide on how to set, plan and achieve your goals).
COST: £150 per quarter (I do offer a limited number of reduced rate sessions, please ask for the availability of these when booking your initial FREE consultation).
Each session is 45-minutes in duration, and at the end of each session I send you an e-mail with insights and action steps.
This option is more intensive and is ideal for getting to grips with your situation quickly, before moving on to the quarterly coaching which is more focused on the long-term.
COST: £50 per session. (I do offer a limited number of reduced rate sessions, please ask for the availability of these when booking your initial FREE consultation)
The sessions do not have to follow a set plan; you may want to bring something specific that you are struggling with, which may be different each week.
Some specific areas I can help with are:
- Getting clear on your finances.
- Improving your confidence, self-worth, and self-esteem around money.
- Healing past money traumas.
- Managing your costs, budgeting and saving.
- Dealing with debt.
- Ideas for increasing your income.
- Uncovering and healing your negative money beliefs and money blocks.
- Changing your life and money goals.
- Dealing with changes in your money circumstances (job loss, divorce, relationships, illness, etc…..)
SOME OF THE TOOLS WE WILL USE INCLUDE:
- EFT (tapping).
- Vision Boards.
- Energy Work.
- Positive Affirmations.
- Excel Spreadsheets (Income, Expenditure and Budgeting).